Memorial Day is coming up May 29, and there’s no better way to grab your customers’ attention than with some clever, seasonal subject lines. With the weather warming up and the long weekend ahead, now is the time to have fun, get festive and let your creative light shine. If you need inspiration, check out a few of our favorite subject lines!
- The Countdown to Memorial Day Sale starts now | J.Crew
- Chill, Grill & SHOP! 50% Off ALL Dresses & Rompers! | Charlotte Russe
- Salute-worthy savings in honor of Memorial Day | Wayfair
- yay for long weekends + big savings! | GAP
- Sun’s out, sale’s (back) on | LOFT
- Knock Knock. It’s Memorial Day Doorbusters | Michaels
- Plan your staycation! Extra 15% off bed & bath at our Memorial Day Sale | Macy’s Home
- We are OPEN Memorial Day Monday | Menlo Pilates & Yoga
- Plans for Memorial Day? | Thousand Trails Campgrounds
- Order Your Post Memorial Day Recovery Kit Now | Project Juice
Is your business doing email marketing campaigns or any promotions for Memorial Day?
Spend less time reaching more customers
Editor’s Note: This blog post was originally published in May 2011 and has been revamped and updated again for accuracy and relevance.
© 2017, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.