Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Mobile Design, Algorithm Update, Pruning Content & More
This week I published the monthly Google webmaster report, do check it out. There may have been a Google search algorithm update today. Google is rolling out the new mobile curved search results interface. Google has changed how they show regional results…
- November Google Algorithm Search Results Update?
I am seeing signs both within the search community and from the automated tracking tools of an update with Google’s search results going on right now. The interesting thing is about 50% of the tools are reporting on the algorithm update and the other are not…
- New Google Mobile Rounded Interface Rolling Out
The new Google mobile interface is rolling out now. It is curved and round. It is still card based but with more curb appeal. Do you like it?
- Google Info Command Stops Working Fully?
It looks like the info command on Google has changed what it shows in the search results. Instead of showing the page’s snippet followed by the cache, similar command, links and more…
- Google News Broke All My RSS Feeds, Manual Action Required For Fix
Yesterday afternoon, all my Google News RSS feeds stopped working. I and my friend Gary Price from infoDocket spotted the issue early on. The RSS feeds from Google News were showing “this RSS feed URL is deprecated.” It goes on to say “this RSS feed URL is deprecated…
- Google’s John Mueller As Mr Spock In Star Trek
What did John Mueller of Google dress up as for Halloween you ask? Simple! He was half-human and half-Vulcan as Mr. Spock in Star Trek. Here he is in his last video hangout on Halloween day dressed
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- New China domain law goes into effect, WebmasterWorld
- See how your feedback has shaped Bing Ads in the second half of 2017: https://t.co/j8Ro4zj48b https://t.co/MlmuS0u70G, Bing Ads on Twitter