Between celebrating America, throwing barbecues and watching fireworks, there’s much to love about the Fourth of July. Share the summer spirit with your customers with seasonal emails that capture their attention. Be part of their long weekend by celebrating with subject lines full of summer spirit. Check out our favorites for a spark of inspiration:
- Happy Birthday USA | Cohen’s Fashion Optical
- A 3-ingredient trifle you MUST make this weekend | Domino Sugar
- I want to make this fire-work | Tattly
- Go Fourth in Red, White, & Shoes | Sperry
- Oh Say Can You Eat | Tasting Table
- America’s Pastime on the 4th of July | SF Giants
- Flag this: $ 6 styles + EXTRA 50% off | LOFT
- The Perfect 4th of July Weekend | Travel + Leisure
- 6 Big-Batch Cocktail Recipes for the Fourth of July | Liquor.com
- Grilling Secrets from the Pros – 4th of July party menu | Fine Cooking
And for the grand finale
Before you head to those barbecues, have a look at these 16 examples you can customize for your business:
- 7 quick recipes that will free up your time this 4th of July
- We saved our best sales for a free day
- Be independent: 3 things to do if you’re spending the 4th alone
- To grill or not to grill? 9 simple recipes to help you host without missing out on the fun
- Bring on the fireworks: This deal will have you fired up
- The biggest bang for your buck: 4th of July-inspired outfits, 50% off
- Create a spark with these new products
- Enjoy the long weekend without ending up short on cash
- By the dawn’s early light, these awesome sales are starting!
- The land of the free and the home of this sale: Don’t miss out
- Celebrate freedom with products that don’t depend on a large budget
- Show your pride by shopping all things red, white and blue!
- 4 deals that save time and money, so that you’re free to spend time with your people
- Miss Independen[ce Day]: The sale you need
- Our flaming-hot guide to the 4th of July will compete with your fireworks
- We salute you … for saving money with these 4th of July sales
No matter what you choose to say in your email campaign, keep it light, fun and relevant. Make your email a pleasant part of Independence Day that your subscribers enjoy reading as much as they enjoy a hot dog fresh off the grill.
Join 140,000 small business owners
Get expert tips and email inspiration every two weeks.
© 2018, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.