One of our main goals at VerticalResponse is making email marketing easier and faster. With that in mind, we recently launched a WordPress plugin that embeds a contact form right on your website or landing page, allowing you to easily generate leads and add email subscribers to your contact lists.
Now we’re introducing similar plugins for your BigCommerce and Shopify websites. When you install the applicable plugin on your site, your site visitors’ contact information flows seamlessly to your list in VerticalResponse — which means you no longer have to add subscribers manually.
You don’t need any tech or coding skills to integrate these plugins, and they’re completely free. Additionally, you can make them look and perform exactly the way you want because they’re fully customizable.
Why should you use VerticalResponse’s plugins with your BigCommerce or Shopify site?
Growing subscribers and generating leads are key contributors to business growth. These two plugins make it easy. Here’s how:
- Grow your subscribers and leads by collecting the information you want: email address, phone, name, birth date, gender, company, title, website, geographic location and more.
- Customization is simple, allowing you to change the look and performance of each plugin so it’s an extension of your site and your branding.
- Place the contact form where you want on your website, or decide what triggers it to appear if you create it as a pop-up.
- Save time by seamlessly adding new contacts to your VerticalResponse account without having to manually enter them.
- If you want, automatically send emails to new contacts when they sign up.
- Finally, get detailed reporting on subscribers who use the form.
How do the contact form plugins work?
1. Select the information you want to request from your customers, including name, email address, physical address, phone number and so on. Simply drag and drop the fields you want.
2. Change the appearance of the contact form, or set it to appear as a pop-up. Preview it right in the editor.
3. Link your VerticalResponse account and determine which contact list you want the information to flow to. When visitors enter their information on your website, that will migrate directly into the contact list you selected.
4. If you want, use VerticalResponse’s Email Automation feature to set up an automatic email message to welcome new subscribers.
5. Finally, add the plugin to your website, and you’re all set! (You can always deactivate or reactivate it from the VerticalResponse plugin page.)
We’re always developing new ways to make email marketing even easier. Keep your eyes on this space for new plugin announcements!
Don’t have a VerticalResponse account but still want to take advantage of these plugins? No problem at all — sign up for a free account today.
Spend less time reaching more customers
© 2017, John Habib. All rights reserved.