Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- 3 strategic goals SEO consultants should fulfill
Nov 15, 2017 by Ryan Shelley
Columnist Ryan Shelley discusses the three essential goals any SEO campaign must achieve: visibility, traffic and ROI.
- Google Manual Actions: Frequently asked questions and their answers
Nov 15, 2017 by Kaspar Szymanski
Contributor Kaspar Syzmanski addresses some of the most commonly raised questions and issues regarding Google penalties.
- 3 case studies of duplicate content consolidation
Nov 15, 2017 by Chris Long
Columnist Chris Long shares examples of how he addressed duplicate and similar website content to improve organic search performance for his clients.
- Facebook will tell publishers, creators the top Pages that shared their videos
Nov 15, 2017 by Tim Peterson
With Highlighted Shares, Facebook aims to encourage Pages to collaborate to grow their audiences, borrowing from YouTube’s playbook.
- 5 marketing technology trends CMOs need to master for 2018
Nov 15, 2017 by Jim Yu
As we edge closer to 2018, columnist Jim Yu lays out five martech trends you’ll need to monitor to lead your organization to success in the year ahead.
- Customer Experience in the Age of Social Media
Nov 15, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join our social media and CX experts as they explain how social customer service tools can help brands provide winning digital customer experiences.
- It’s time for creative to retake center stage
Nov 15, 2017 by John Nardone
Has programmatic put great creative on the back burner? Columnist John Nardone explains why agencies need to put creative at the forefront of their efforts again.
- YouTube launches ticket sales partnership with Ticketmaster in the US
Nov 15, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Along with a list of tour dates, music fans will be able to click a Ticketmaster link within a video to purchase concert tickets.
- AdQuick adds tools to measure impact from outdoor ad campaigns
Nov 15, 2017 by Barry Levine
The self-service ad platform now lets brands track effectiveness via posted photos, direct response codes, geofencing and lifts in website visitors by ZIP codes.
- Singular Fraud Index highlights most secure mobile ad networks & challenges for marketers
Nov 15, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The new study looks at fraud prevention across the mobile advertising industry.
- Is holiday retail still king? 4 ways to get smarter about holiday marketing
Nov 15, 2017 by Kyle Henderick
As more consumers shop outside the traditional holiday shopping period, how should marketers react? Columnist Kyle Henderick outlines four ways to help your brand stay ahead of the competition.
- Facebook makes it easier for advertisers to reach people internationally
Nov 14, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook has rolled out four new tools for brands to find and advertise to people around the world.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 3 marketing myths we debunked by studying YouTube’s audience, Think with Google
- 4 Fixes for More Effective Content Marketing, Convince and Convert
- 8 Ways to Create Thumb-Stopping Social Media Content, MailChimp
- Does Long-Form Content Still Get Worthwhile Results?, The Blog Tyrant
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value after Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Shopify
- Study: Chatbots deliver 25M coupons this year, Mobile Marketer
- The Key to Successful ABM: Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketo
- To Crack China, Ad Tech Players Must Be Local Or Go Home, AdExchanger
- Up Your Personalization Ante With the Help of Machine Learning, CMS Wire
- What Happens After the Video View?, eMarketer