How do you manage the financial growth of your business? Does dealing with revenue give you anxiety? How do you get rid of the fears that are attached to money?
Today we talk about all the scary elements of running your company’s finances. Right from the start, it is important to be laying out a path to success and growth, but balancing these elements is not always easy. That’s why we’re here!
In this episode, we go through all the different types of worries that accumulate as your ideas and business grow. We discuss the all important aspects of mindset and experience, lifestyle, investing and self-belief.
We also talk about the fundamental act of paying yourself and manifesting a working environment away from scarcity. The team really opens up some avenues for examination and by the end of the episode, we are sure you will be more clear on how to progress bravely in your work!
So tune in, with us, the Fizzle team as we banish those fears and get your business popping!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The fear of running out of success and maintaining revenue. [0:06:13.2]
- Collection anxiety and balancing the fun with payments. [0:10:32.1]
- Lifestyle adjustments according to income. [0:14:50.7]
- Sidestepping the aversion to the act of paying oneself. [0:19:26.9]
- Balancing reward and necessity and managing finances. [0:24:28.8]
- The great wall that is built by mindset and experience. [0:26:01.3]
- Pumping the gas to get that combustion going! [0:29:30.2]
- Comparing the mindsets of scarcity and positivity. [0:33:40.1]
- The mathematical model of Profit First. [0:38:37.2]
- The question of investing in help, products and diversification. [0:40:40.6]
- Asking yourself how much you believe in your business. [0:47:02.7]
- The compounding effect of ignoring money problems. [0:51:19.5]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil’ guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »