What if that’s all it took for your subscribers to tell you exactly what they wanted?
What if that’s all it took to then automatically deliver the right message exactly when they needed it most?
Now you can!
One-click automation and segmentation is now available in AWeber broadcasts.
Before you start scrolling – I’ll be hosting live trainings on Tuesday, March 27 (with two time options and any who register will get a recording.) But don’t wait until then to get started. The videos on this page should help and our live customer solutions team is always ready to assist!
Powerful automation with a single click
AWeber continues to bring you advanced automation features that are so easy-to-use, we’re hesitant to even call them advanced. 🤖
You can now automate and segment like a pro without the hefty costs and clunky interfaces that other all-in-one tools might offer.
Here’s how it works, technically:
- You send an email containing one or more links.
- When a subscriber clicks a link, you can then tag that subscriber with one or more unique tags.
- Use those tags to create subscriber segments, OR to kick off an automated sequence of emails using Campaigns. (Or both. Tags are super powerful.)
And here’s what’s really going on:
- You’re listening to your subscribers and tagging them based on their behavior.
- You’re sending your subscribers more relevant and valuable emails based on these tags.
- You’re developing stronger relationships with your audience, transforming prospects into paying customers, and paying customers into loyal advocates.
Using one-click automation and segmentation, you can:
- Automatically send additional information or content without requiring your subscribers to opt-in again or join a new list.
- Send one-time broadcasts to subscribers based on their interests, or exclude subscribers who don’t want to hear about certain topics or products.
- Avoid managing a ton of lists just to segment your audience! Using tags, it is possible to power your email marketing campaigns from a single list in AWeber.
Let’s dig deeper into specific use cases that you can experiment with today.
Segment your subscribers with ease
One of the most common use cases for segmentation is to group your subscribers by interest.
Here’s a sample email you could send today using AWeber.
If a subscriber clicks the first link, tag them “writingtips”.
If a subscriber clicks the second link, tag them “listgrowth”.
Or, if a subscriber clicks the third link, tag them “advancedtopics”.
It’s that easy.
Here’s a quick video on creating the segments:
Now, when you have a launch that’s perfect for people who want to hear about writing tips, you can send it to just them.
If there’s a promotion for people who want to automate their business. You got it, send it to them.
Something relevant for everyone? You can still email the entire list.
Trigger an automated campaign with just one click
Let’s say you put together a great automated sequence of emails using Campaigns. This sequence might be an educational email course, or a pre-launch for a specific product or service.
Maybe not everyone wants that extra content. With one-click automation, you can let subscribers decide and begin receiving your awesome content with a single click.
Here’s what the email could look like:
When a subscriber clicks “Send me the email course!” you can apply a tag that triggers the automated course to begin.
Here’s how to set up that campaign:
For more info on creating campaigns, check out our Knowledge Base article or contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
How to set this up in AWeber
Setting up one-click automation and segmentation in AWeber is simple.
When scheduling your broadcast to be sent, you’ll find a new option: “Do you want click automations?”
Click Edit and you’ll find a list of links from your email.
Add your tags, click apply. It’s that easy.
Join an upcoming live training to learn more
Ready to segment your subscribers and kick off automations with a single click?
Secure your seat in a live training. We’ll go through how this new feature works, when and why you might want to utilize it, and how it could greatly impact your business and revenue.
Choose from two different times: Tuesday, March 27 at 11 AM (EST) or 3 PM (EST).
Can’t attend live? Sign up anyways and we’ll send over a recording!
Don’t wait to get started. If you have additional questions – leave a comment below, or contact our live customer solutions team.
Not an AWeber customer? Tired of fiddling with complex automation builders?Try AWeber free for 30 days.
You’ll get access to these new features and our team of email experts.