Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google rolling out support for AMP landing page in AdWords search campaigns globally
Sep 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
All advertisers will be able to point mobile search text ads to Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Google responds to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention with AdWords tracking update
Sep 8, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A new Google Analytics cookie is designed to keep ad tracking from Safari intact for AdWords campaigns.
- Don’t follow the leader: Avoid these 5 common e-commerce SEO mistakes
Sep 8, 2017 by Brian Weiss
We often look to industry leaders for inspiration, but columnist Brian Weiss notes that big e-commerce players are often making critical SEO mistakes that should not be emulated.
- Search in Pics: Google microphones, outdoor yoga & Google Play Android statue
Sep 8, 2017 by Barry Schwartz
In this week’s Search In Pictures, here are the latest images culled from the web, showing what people eat at the search engine companies, how they play, who they meet, where they speak, what toys they have and more. Google microphones: Source: Instagram Google yoga outdoors in water: Source: Instagram Google nerf gun fight: Source: […]
- Personalization 2.0: Transform your marketing from segmentation to intent-driven personalization
Sep 8, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Consumer expectations about the digital shopping experience have never been higher. Today, consumers expect relevant, personalized content and offers that cater to their needs in any given moment. But what does it mean to personalize your marketing? Many marketers mistakenly think that personalization means segmentation. But personalization based on segmentation often provides the wrong experience […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search