What if there was something you could do right now to bring more energy into your life every day as an entrepreneur?
You know the whole game — on a fundamental level — is about energy, right? Energy enough to think, energy enough to strategize, energy enough to take action effectively.
And yet many of us entrepreneurs struggle with having enough energy.
For entrepreneurs, the work never stops. Entrepreneurs never really “clock-out” or leave work at the office. They are the business and this makes it difficult to take a break and keep energy levels up in their busy day-to-day lives.
And yet, all your strategy and action rely on having enough energy.
So what can we do to get more energy!?
Well, before I tell you, can I just say: you’re not going to like it?
And some of you are going to ditch out right here.
But others of you, if you really want to have more energy, if you really want to setup a REGULAR HABIT of more energy, you’re ready to hear this.
And our podcast today is going to help you go so much deeper into this tactic… teaching you how to get more and more and more energy to do what you need to in your business.
Ok, here’s the thing…
If you want to have more energy you have to rest.
If I told you that allocating time to recharge could save you time, energy and improve your performance… would you take it seriously?
Would you want to know HOW to recharge?
Would you want to know what kinds of things you can do to recharge?
In this episode, we’re going to be sharing some tips, tactics and wisdom about how you can have more energy as entrepreneurs.
Today on the show we are joined by Scott Dolly, Founding Director of Evolution Human Performance & Rehabilitation.
We all know how much energy it takes to wake up every morning and apply ourselves, not only to our day jobs, but to our evening and weekend job as well. So inside this episode, we talk with Scott about some of the amazing ways you can cultivate, circulate and conserve more energy throughout your day.
We also talk about the interesting philosophy he has toward treatment, recovery and energy, a philosophy that’s led to his massive success treating all kinds of illnesses.
Nobody is going to build your own business for us, so it is up to each one of us to keep up the stamina, the enthusiasm and energy that comes with the 24/7 life of an entrepreneur… This episode will help you immensely!
“The 1 incredibly easy tip to having more energy as an entrepreneur”
Key Points From This Episode:
- The problem with waiting to fix something until it’s broken. [0:06:15.0]
- Find out where conviction in your business can come from. [0:25:50.0]
- What can we be doing to increase our energy throughout the day? [0:31:20.0]
- Find out the quickest way to ruin your energy all day long as an entrepreneur. [0:33:58.0]
- Why you can’t rest and check your email at the same time! [0:39:15.0]
- The power of gratitude and how it increases energy neurologically. [0:44:50.0]
- Why we need to stop making fear-based decisions and find our blockades. [0:46:30.0]
- Taking the time to recover and allocating time to do it. [0:52:00.0]
- How to develop the foresight to rest when you’re not tired. [0:57:15.0]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Scott Dolly on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-dolly-ms-atc-l-cscs-9591a235/
- Scott Dolly on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/scott.dolly.1
- Evolution Human Performance & Rehabilitation Website – http://evolutionhpr.com/
- Evolution Human Performance & Rehabilitation on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/EVOSNC/about/?ref=page_internal
- FreshBooks — https://freshbooks.com/fizzle
- A Toolkit for Indie Entrepreneurs — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
- Fizzle on Twitter — https://twitter.com/fizzle
- Storyblocks — https://www.storyblocks.com/fizzle
- Special 5-Week Free Trial — https://fizzle.co/try5
“You can’t rest and check your email at the same time!”
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil’ guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »